Best Tools to use for Affiliate Marketing Success
– Tools come in all types and sizes and knowing how to use each is where the difference of experience and expertise comes to light between an apprentice and the master craftsman. Carpenters and plumbers have proven over and over again their knowledge of how to use the right tool to do the job correctly completes the job successfully.
Now, affiliate marketers have their own inventory of tools and even though you can start with Coach Dave’s indispensable affiliate marketing training, you eventually will need to know what kinds of tools to use as well as how to use them strategically to be successful in all your internet marketing campaigns.
Below are some of the best tools that Coach Dave Deib has been using to fuel his immense profits and if you want to be as successful as he is, then you should bookmark this website for future reference.
- WordPress – Free blogging CMS.
- Shopkeeper – For me the best theme to go with when you’re an affiliate is the Shopkeeper, because it’s elegant and stylish; yet people will sense that serious tone of your website.
- Flickr – It’s still better to use Flickr as they provide images with the highest quality at a competitive price.
- The Science and Art of Branding by Giep Franzen and Sandra Moriarty – Coach Dave recommends that you start with Franzen and Moriarty’s e-book on how to boost your online reputation. He used their principles when he formulated his internet marketing blueprint which he will be publishing soon as well as an e-book.
- WordPress SEO Plugin – One thing will always remain true for all kinds of online business and that is search engine optimization or SEO. It pays when you know how to play the game, you know.
- MyReviewPlugin – Coach Dave taught me in his affiliate marketing training, that if you want people to be attracted to your blog or website, then write reviews about the products you promote.
- Display Widgets – This is a very useful WP plugin if you wanted to add some social links or ads to your website.
- Broken Link Checker – Broken links can actually hurt your online business as well as downplay all your SEO efforts. So it would be good to have this plugin handy.
Domains & Hosting
- Liquid Web
- The E-Myth Revisited – If you want to talk about internet marketing blueprint, then let this book speak to you first. And believe me, it speaks volumes about how to run a business efficiently.
- Think Big and Kick Ass – Real estate mogul and billionaire, Donald Trump, has the best business advice in his book that will reset your way of thinking into that of a potentially success-magnet person.
- 100 Ways to Motivate Others – Eventually you will become the manager of your business and this book can really help you do it smoothly.
SEO & Marketing Tools
- SEMRush – This is a complete SEO tool that is a must-have for anyone who wants to start an online business, but before you use it, I suggest that you learn basic SEO first.
- Google Analytics – If you want point-by-point accurate website performance tracking, then use Google Analytics.
- PRWeb – This tool lets you build the reputation of your business by creating a hype that lets a lot of people know. When you sign up for Coach Dave’s affiliate marketing training, he’ll teach you more marketing tools to use to effectively reach out to your audience.
- Aweber – This perhaps is the best email marketing platform that I have tried thus far.
- OptinMonster – Use this tool to increase your newsletter subscribers by 10 – 30 percent.
- Commission Junction
- Pepperjam Network
- Google Adsense
Social Media Tools
- Pinterest – This social media network ranks among the top 5 best social media sites in the world. It would be unwise to not utilize its potential benefits for your business.
- HootSuite – Managing your social media accounts will be easier if you could do it from a single location, which Hootsuite allows you to do. There are other useful social media tools but I would rather save it for when you’ll sign up for Coach Dave’s affiliate marketing training.
- Clickbank – Pretty much the internet’s marketplace for anything you need or want.
- PayPal – This is a third party website that allows you to make or accept payments and is a useful tool for online transactions.
Running Your Business
- Skype Premium – These days business owners normally have staff overseas outsourced via job sites like Upwork and People Per Hour. Communicating with them in real time is crucial to your business and Skype Premium helps you with that.
- Dropbox – Sharing large files via the web is made easy with this tool and you will need it sooner or later as you manage your web-based business.
- Teamwork – Assigning and scheduling tasks to each person in your team is also an important part if you are to create a productive business. This tool is simple to use and helps you set your priorities.
Well, I certainly hope that this article has helped you make arrangements for your web business tools that you will use to keep your business running smoothly! Once you get familiar with how affiliate marketing is done through Coach Dave’s affiliate marketing training, don’t forget to do your own research about the latest trends on marketing tools to use and update this list accordingly. In fact, it is recommended that you update this list once to twice a year just to make sure you’ll always be ahead in the game.
Now with your new found knowledge, go and prosper in life!